- This website (www.fiykreol.com) is operated by Fiy Kreol.
- These Terms apply between Fiy Kreol (we, us or our) and you, the person accessing or using the website (you or your).
- These terms and conditions (Terms) shall govern your use of our website.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the website. By using the website or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Fiy Kreol is registered in Seychelles under The Registration Business Names Act 1971 and holds a wholesaler licence (order and delivery) issued by the Seychelles Licensing Authority.
USING THE WEBSITE
- The website is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these Terms, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the website.
- The website is not intended for use and access in locations outside the Seychelles. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The website must only be used for lawful purposes. As a condition of your use of the website, you agree not to:
- misuse or attack our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack).
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- not to reproduce, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms.
- breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- use our website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the website if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD SECURITY
- Use of the website may require registration, particularly in order to create an account.
- We are not obliged to permit anyone to register with the website and we may refuse, terminate or suspend registration to anyone at any time.
- Where you have created an account, you will be required to create a password for that profile.
- You are responsible for making sure that your password and any other account details are kept secure and confidential and not disclosed to any other person. Any breach of any of these Terms by anyone to whom you disclose the password will be treated as if the breach had been committed by you, and will not relieve you of your obligations under these Terms.
- We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- If we have reason to believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website through your account or the use of your password, we may notify you and require you to change your password, or we may suspend or terminate your
YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND ADVICE
- We try to make sure that the website is accurate, up-to-date but we cannot promise that it will be. There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- Any content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and products sold by us. It does not constitute technical, financial, medical or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- You should always use your own independent judgment and do you own research when using ourwebsite and its content.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- While we try to make sure that the website is available for your access and use, we do not promise that the website will be available at all times or that your use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- We may suspend the operation of the website for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the website from time to time.
- We may also suspend or terminate access or operation of the website at any time as we see fit.
- We have made every effort to reproduce colours on the website as accurately as possible. However, different computers and mobile devices reproduce colours in slightly different ways.
- When you order products from the website, colours may differ from what you see on the screen.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered, please contact us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND INFRINGING CONTENT
- All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used on this website are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by us for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
- You may retrieve and display the content of the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- We will use reasonable efforts to:
- delete accounts which are being used in an inappropriate manner or in breach of these Terms; and
- identify and remove any content that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringes intellectual property rights or is otherwise in breach of the Terms.
when we are notified, but we cannot be responsible if you have failed to provide us with the relevant information.
- If you believe that any content which is distributed or published by the website is inappropriate, defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights, you should contact us in writing immediately.
HYPERLINKS AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
- The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party advertising and websites other than the website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party advertising or websites.
- The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party advertising or website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site and is at your own risk.
- We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any content, material or information contained in them nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- All prices shown are displayed in Seychelles Rupees.
- We try to ensure that prices displayed on the website is accurate. However, it is possible that a product may be mispriced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a product’s correct price is different from the price stated on the website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- We reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice to you, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a dispatch confirmation.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Upon placing an order, you will receive an order acknowledgement.
- Receipt of the acknowledgement does not confirm that the order has been accepted by us and does not constitute a binding contract.
- Your order constitutes an offer to Fiy Kreol to buy a product via the website (and Fiy Kreol reserves the right to refuse orders).
- As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail, telephone or SMS, if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
- Order acceptance and the creation of a contract between Fiy Kreol and you will start at the time the products are dispatched from Fiy Kreol’s place of business to be delivered to the address supplied by you.
- Payments may be made by any major credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Electron).
- Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your order or provision of the service to you. If payment is to be made via a credit card a pre-auth value will be held against the card until the card issuer validates the payment.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these Terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
- We will deliver the products to you in accordance with the option specified by you when you place an order.
- Delivery will be made to the delivery address and on the date specified when you place an order.
- The delivery charge will be added when you checkout (if applicable).
OWNERSHIP AND PASSING OF PROPERTY
- We shall retain the property of the products until full payment of all sums due in respect of the products has been made by you and has been received.
- Ownership of products will pass to you on delivery of the products and/or once full payment of all sums due in respect of the products has been received by us.
- Once delivered, the products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the full extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding any matter including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use in relation to any product supplied by us.
- You must follow any information we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products). We cannot accept liability for damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this information.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- losses arising out of any even or events beyond our reasonable control;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website, we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the website;
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the website; and
- failure of the website to meet your requirements.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these Terms, for any failure to perform or any delay in performance of any of our obligations because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control [including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; flood, fire, explosion or accident; or epidemics or pandemics].
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms from time to time.
- Our updated Terms will be posted on the website and will take effect immediately upon posting.
- It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- If you do not agree or wish to accept with variations made to these Terms, you must immediately cease using the website.
- Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes an acceptance of those changes and you agree to be bound by the new Terms and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any variation to or withdrawal of the website or its contents.
- If any provision of the Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website or any other person accessing the website using your personal information.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions are governed and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Seychelles. By using this website, you submit and agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Seychelles and agree that any legal action will only be commenced in these forums.
If you have any question with regards to the Terms, please contact us using the email address email@example.com